2051 N. Sedgwick
With sprawling Lincoln Park, Oz Park and Old Town surrounding, 2051 N. Sedgwick is a slice of Chicago heaven. This vintage building is sitting pretty just off Armitage and Lincoln Ave.
The units are as gorgeous as their surroundings: hardwood floors, spacious walk-in closets and new kitchen appliances. Add internet, heat, natural gas and water to make up your amenities and utilities dream package.
Where vintage and modern meet, it’s always such a treat. Take that catchy little tagline we wrote just for you and schedule a visit of 2051 N. Sedgwick today!
Amenities + Features
- Laundry room
- Cat friendly
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet Amenity
- Heat, natural gas and water included
- Vintage residence on quiet tree-lind street
- Hardwood floors
- Spacious walk-in closets
- New appliances, including dishwasher and microwave available
- Individual climate control (heat & a/c)
- Clark & Dickens - #22, #36 buses
- Clark & Armitage - #22, #36, #73 buses
- Stockton & Armitage - #151, #156 buses
- Carnival Foods
- Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinder
- RJ Grunt's
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.