2046 N. Orleans
“Attention to detail is how greatness is achieved.” - Words we live and renovate by. We’ve given that careful, dedicated attention to detail to rehabbing the vintage building at 2046 N. Orleans.
Some favorite details include: hardwood floors, kitchens with cherry wood cabinets and new appliances, as well as individual climate controls. These modern touches are wonderful additions to the surrounding Chicago neighborhood charm.
Living here means you’re close to literally everything you can imagine – from checking out the statues in Oz Park to wandering Old Town – the details of your Lincoln Park life are endlessly amazing.
Amenities + Features
- Laundry room
- Secure bike storage room
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming Amenity
- Four story vintage building on a quiet tree-lined street
- Hardwood floors
- Cherry wood kitchen cabinets
- New appliances including built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Individual climate control (heat & a/c)
- Clark & Dickens - #22, #36 buses
- Clark & Armitage - #22, #36, #73 buses
- Stockton & Armitage - #151, #156 buses
- Carnival Foods
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Lincoln Park Farmer's Market
- Original Pancake House
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.