1939 N. Lincoln
Park West has been a Lincoln Park fixture since 1916, and currently serves as a charming concert venue. The building at 1939 N. Lincoln is, likewise, a charming neighborhood fixture.
This vintage seven-story building features hardwood floors, kitchens with maple cabinets and new appliances, spacious walk-in closets and individual climate controls.
We’ve added internet, DirecTV and stunning city views as complimentary amenities, while heat and water are included utilities. Feel free to thank us for the intro to your favorite living space with tickets to see the next show at Park West…we’re free anytime.
Amenities + Features
- Laundry room
- Cat friendly
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Natural gas and water included
- Internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming Amenity
- Vintage seven-story apartment building
- Hardwood floors
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Maple kitchen cabinets
- New appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- Individual climate control (heat & a/c)
- Clark & Armitage - #22, #36, #73 buses
- Stockton & Armitage - #151, #156 buses
- Carnival Foods
- River Shannon
- Lincoln Park Farmer's Market
- Park West
- Equinox Lincoln Park
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.