1632 W. Belmont
Nothing is more quintessential Chicago than the city’s array of amazing neighborhoods. Roscoe Village is one such neighborhood gem colored with new taverns, hip restaurants and diverse shops. And the vintage building at 1632 W. Belmont is a great spot to call home amidst this buzzing neighborhood.
These units have been majorly renovated with modern updates that mesh well with the vintage charm: hardwood floors, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances to mention a few. The elevators, new laundry room and bike storage add to the list of irresistible amenities.
Everything from the amazing location to the infinite opportunities for new neighborhood experiences makes residing at 1632 W. Belmont such a delight!
Amenities + Features
- Vintage elevator midrise
- Newly renovated rental homes
- Hardwood floors
- Granite countertops
- New stainless steel appliances
- Built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Redesigned laundry room
- Bike storage
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Surrounded by shops, dining and nightlife
- Right by Chicago Photography Center (classes) and a scuba school
- Minutes from lakefront and bike/running trails
- CTA buses and El train stop nearby
- Cat Friendly
- Paulina Brown Line Station
- Belmont & Lincoln/Ashland - #9, #77 buses
- Whole Foods
- Flagship Tavern
- Scooter's Frozen Custard
- XSport Fitness
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.