We’ve got the cure for your Chicago apartment blues – a newly renovated apartment building that’s mere blocks from legendary Chicago blues club, Kingston Mines. Meet 839 W. Diversey, a fabulous vintage building with some majorly modern upgrades.
These studios and one-bedrooms feature whitewashed hardwood floors, huge windows with stellar views, updated kitchens and granite countertops. Add internet and DirecTV as complimentary amenities, and residing here is pure delight.
Located in the heart of Lincoln Park, entertainment options are endless. Take a stroll east down Diversey until you hit the lake, wander west towards Lincoln Ave for a drink at Delilah’s or catch a jam session at Kingston Mines to dance the night away. Schedule a tour of 839 W. Diversey today.
Amenities + Features
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming Amenity
- Redesigned laundry room
- Bike storage room
- Vintage elevator building
- Large windows for lots of light
- Whitewashed hardwood floors
- Granite countertops
- New stainless steel appliances
- Built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Diversey Brown Line Station
- Diversey & Halsted - #8, #76 buses
- Trader Joe's
- Nando's Peri-Peri Chicken
- Home Depot
- Corepower Yoga
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.