We’ve got the cure for your Chicago apartment blues – a newly renovated apartment building that’s mere blocks from legendary Chicago blues club, Kingston Mines. Meet 839 W. Diversey, a fabulous vintage building with some majorly modern upgrades.
These studios and one-bedrooms feature whitewashed hardwood floors, huge windows with stellar views, updated kitchens and granite countertops. Add internet and DirecTV as complimentary amenities and residing here is pure delight.
Located in the heart of Lincoln Park, take a stroll east down Diversey until you hit the lake, wander west towards Lincoln Ave and the old school vibes at Delilah’s or catch a jam session at Kingston Mines to dance yourself happy. Because you’ll love your 839 W. Diversey apartment so much that you’ll just have to celebrate with dancing!
Amenities + Features
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- CTA buses and Diversey El stop nearby
- DirecTV Family Package & Internet
- Redesigned laundry room
- Bike storage room
- Vintage elevator building
- Newly renovated rental homes
- Large windows for lots of light
- Whitewashed hardwood floors
- Granite countertops
- New stainless steel appliances
- Built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Diversey Brown Line Station
- Diversey & Halsted - #8, #76 buses
- Trader Joe's
- Nando's Peri-Peri Chicken
- Home Depot
- Corepower Yoga
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.