828 W. Fullerton
This Lincoln Park walk-up is pure vintage charm. Perched at 828 W. Fullerton Avenue--amidst a neighborhood buzzing with restaurants and new opportunities--everything from the exposed brick to gorgeous hardwood floors is quintessential Chicago.
An updated kitchen boasting new appliances and cherry wood cabinets really is the cherry on top of this apartment gem. Extra amenities (or toppings if you'd prefer) include: stunning city views, awesome internet and DirectTV packages and individual climate controls.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today so we can treat you to a tour of your new home!
Amenities + Features
- Laundry room
- Great city views
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Across from DePaul University
- Near shopping, restaurants and parks
- Public transit steps away
- Vintage walk up building
- Internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming Amenity
- New rehabs
- Exposed brick walls
- Hardwood floors
- Cherry wood kitchen cabinets
- New appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- Individual climate control (heat & a/c)
- Fullerton Red/Brown/Purple Line Station
- Fullerton & Halsted - #8, #74 buses
- Whole Foods
- DePaul University
- Bourgeois Pig Cafe
- Lincoln Hall
- Noodles in the Pot
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.