742 W. Fullerton
Fullerton Avenue is one of those rare, magical streets that transport you back to a different time. Populated with historical homes and mansions, lofty trees and cozy cafes, you’ll spend lots of languid days taking in the Lincoln Park style.
The apartments at 742 W. Fullerton are true reflections of that neighborhood charm with hardwood floors, spacious walk-in closets, updated kitchens and individual climate controls. Whether you’re a student at the nearby DePaul campus or an avid googler, you’ll definitely make great use of the complimentary internet amenity.
Boasting about cool bands you caught at Lincoln Hall and eating sandwiches named for classic novels at the Bourgeois Pig (The Sun Also Rises, yum) -- it's all here at 742 W. Fullerton, where you'll be living a modern Chicago dream.
Amenities + Features
- Laundry room
- Parking available
- Above restaurants and retail
- Blocks from DePaul University and Lincoln Avenue
- Close to restaurants, bars and shops
- Public transit steps away
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet Amenity
- Cable TV ready
- Three-story vintage building
- Hardwood floors
- Spacious walk-in closets
- New appliances including dishwasher and microwave
- Some homes offer bay style windows and French doors
- Individual climate control (heat & a/c)
- Fullerton Red/Brown/Purple Line Station
- Halsted & Fullerton - #8 bus
- Clark & Fullerton - #22, #36 buses
- Whole Foods
- DePaul University
- Bourgeois Pig Cafe
- Lincoln Hall
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.