482 W. Deming
If home is a feeling, then the building at 482 W. Deming feels so homey. This vintage three-story walk-up is perched on a quiet tree-lined street, just steps from the bustling activities on Clark Street.
Notable apartment features that elicit all those good feels include: hardwood floors, marble bathrooms, kitchens with granite countertops and individual climate controls for A/C and heat. Add in-unit washer/dryer and walk-in closets to the list, and you’ll be feeling super excellent in your Lincoln Park apartment.
Plus, being in the heart of Lincoln Park means there are endless opportunities for Chicago style fun. Late night Weiner Circle picnics at your breakfast bar? Why not!
Amenities + Features
- Cats welcome
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet amenity
- All new rehabs
- Contemporary flooring
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Dishwasher and microwave included
- Bay style windows (some units)
- Breakfast bar (some units)
- Individual heat & a/c
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Fullerton & Clark - #22, #36 buses
- Fullerton & Stockton - #151, #156 buses
- Fullterton Red/Brown/Purple Line Station
- Big Apple Finer Foods
- Pasta Bowl
- Sultan's Market
- The Bagelers Coffeehouse
- Red Lion Pub
- Gaslight Bar & Grille
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.