It’s impossible to walk into the lobby at 443 Wrightwood and not have a jaw dropping moment of awe. That’s how splendid this gorgeously restored lobby is—with original 1920’s detailing and rumors abounding that it was an Al Capone favorite hangout.
The details of the units inside include brand new rehabs (plus a penthouse) with maple hardwood floors, updated kitchens and bathrooms, spacious walk-in closets and A/C.
Oh and did we mention the location is in the heart of Lincoln Park? Yeah, yet another awesome fact of living here– tons of trees, parks, restaurants and bars everywhere you look!
Come visit today so you can start uncovering all of the best-kept neighborhood secrets and maybe even create your own super secret Al Capone walking tour.
Amenities + Features
- Laundry room
- Fitness center
- Secure bike storage
- Door person
- Cats welcome
- Package receiving
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming Amenity
- All new rehabs
- Contemporary flooring
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Dishwasher and microwave included
- Air conditioning
- Heat, natural gas and water included
- Storage locker available (limited)
- Sheridan & Diversey - #76, #77, #134, #143, #151, #156 buses
- Clark & Wrightwood - #22, #36 buses
- Trader Joe's
- Pasta Bowl
- Del Seoul
- Pasta Bowl
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.