4100 N. Marine Dr.
High-rise dreaming got your head in the clouds? Well, the apartment building at 4100 N. Marine Dr. exceeds even your wildest living dreams. With rooftop views that include a panorama of Lake Michigan, Montrose Harbor and Recreation Drive, you’ll always have a great spot to take in Chicago’s varied sunrises, sunsets and seasons.
An open lobby sets the stylish tone for units that include: maple wood floors, large bedrooms with spacious closets, crisp white tiled bathrooms and so the list goes on.
With plenty of public transit options right at your front door, you’ll never waste another second chasing buses. Which means, you’ll have loads of time to spend those dog days of summer with your dog at the nearby Montrose Dog Beach. Schedule a tour today and start living life on the lake, year-round!
Amenities + Features
- Fitness center
- Bike storage room
- Coinless laundry
- Balcony available
- Evening front desk attendant
- Pet friendly (breed restriction)
- Garage parking - inquire for availability
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- DirecTV Family Package Programming amenity
- Complementary Fiber Internet
- Access to trash chute
- One storage locker per apartment
- Renovated mid-century building
- Hardwood floors
- Large bedrooms
- White tile bathrooms
- Spacious closets
- Maple kitchens with microwave and dishwasher
- Individual climate control (heat & a/c)
- Sheridan Red Line Station
- Sheridan & Irving Park - #X9, #80, #151 buses
- Broadway & Irving Park - #36, #80 buses
- Jewel Osco
- Wrigley Field
- Lakefront Path
- Waveland Park
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.