3834 N Sheffield
The history surrounding the Chicago Cubs is legendary – filled with failure, hope and goats. And, 3834 N. Sheffield is home to a slice of that history, as a once hip apartment hotel for Cubs players in the early 1900s.
Today, the building has been renovated into equally hip studio apartments that are sure to be home to many new legends (just not involving goats). Granite countertops, hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances modernize the gorgeous vintage details that remain from a glorious and distant era.
Being steps from public transit and all of Wrigleyville happenings truly makes this Lakeview apartment a home run choice for your new Chicago home.
Amenities + Features
- Fitness center
- Laundry room
- Bike storage
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming amenity
- Vintage elevator midrise studio building
- White-washed wood floors
- Granite countertops
- New stainless steel appliances
- Built-in microwave and dishwasher
- Sheridan Red Line Stop
- Sheridan & Irving Park - #X9, #80, #151 buses
- Broadway & Irving Park - #36, #80 buses
- Whole Foods
- PR Italian Bistro
- Uncommon Ground
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.