11 W. Division
Calling all dance party, bar hopping fans with a passion for late night tacos – we’ve found your new apartment. At the epicenter of Rush, State and Division streets, amidst the buzz of endless opportunities, is 11 W. Division, just two blocks from the Division Red Line.
The apartment building’s location is just the first amazing quality in a long list that includes: hardwood floors, cherry cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and slate tile bathrooms. And, as an extra added bonus, this Gold Coast apartment building was once a glamorous hotel, so you just know it’s home to some of the best memories.
Get excited to make many more and schedule a showing today!
Amenities + Features
- Fitness center
- Laundry room
- Vintage hotel building
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Public transportation steps away
- Restaurants, shopping and nightlife nearby including State and Rush Streets
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet & DirecTV Family Package Programming Amenity
- New rehabs
- Hardwood floors
- Cherry cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- Slate tile bathrooms
- Division Red Line Station
- Division & Lake Shore - #151 bus
- Jewel Osco
- Butch McGuire's
- Goddess & Grocer
- Lou Malnati's
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.