734-42 W. Oakdale
Vintage and walk-up go together like fudge and sundae. And the building at 734 W. Oakdale is totally the fudge surrounding the sundae apartments inside.
These awesome 3 bedroom units feature a variety of delightful toppings: newly rehabbed apartments, wood floors, walk-in closets, updated kitchens with maple wood cabinets, new appliances, large windows and more!
Situated in the heart of East Lakeview, evening strolls year-round will include a stop at Chicago’s famous Bobtail Ice Cream – because even when your apartment is a sundae dream, you can never have too much ice cream.
Amenities + Features
- Quiet tree-lined residential street
- Cats welcome
- On-site laundry room
- Near Halsted Street, shops, restaurants & culture
- Minutes from lakefront and beaches
- Vintage three-story walk up building
- Intercom-controlled front door entry
- Responsive 24-hour engineer
- Internet Amenity
- Cable TV ready
- Freshly rehabbed 3-bedroom units
- New windows
- Hardwood floors
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Maple wood kitchen cabinets
- New appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- Water included
- Sheridan & Oakdale - #77, #151, #156 buses
- Clark, Broadway & Diversey - #22, #36, #76 buses
- Trader Joe's
- 105F Hot Yoga
- 5411 Empanadas
Contact a Leasing Agent
You already know so much about us and yet we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself.